Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Mind's Eye Blog Challenge 28

Today I enjoyed My Mind's Eye Challenge #28.
This is what the challenge is:  Design a layout based on this wonderful sketch and use “FALL” as your theme (sketch by Anam Stubbington).
This is my take on it:


MME Stella & Rose Mabel "Joy" Crocheted Paper
MME Stella & Rose Mabel "Joy" Woodgrain Paper
MME Stella & Rose Mabel "So Sweet" Herringbone Paper
MME Stella & Rose Mabel "Little Lady" Posies Paper
MME Stella & Rose Label Stickers
MME Stella & Rose Sticker Tag
MME Good day Sunshine button diecuts
Tim Holtz grungeboard alpha
Tim Holtz Rosette Die
Stiched the papers by hand

As I don't have that much fall pictures, I had to search for them. These are pictures of my little niece Chelsie when she was only 1 year old (she is 7 now, time flies!!). I thought those would be perfect for this sketch and choose to print them in black and white because the papers are bright allready and now the pics pop out of the page pretty well. TFL

2 comments:

  1. Gaaf!! Ik vind die titel zo leuk gedaan en ook de strookjes zijn er super bij.

    Groetjes, Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, prachtig!! Helemaal herfst!!

    ReplyDelete