Monday, February 10, 2014

Elle's Studio - Awesome little man

Last Saturday I received a Paper Issues package, which had the new Elle's Studio Everyday Moments collection in it. Of course I had to play with it immediately! This photo of my nephew Jan is one of my favorite pics of him and because it's b/w it perfectly stands out from the beautiful bright colors of the papers.
 
 
 
 
 
If you want this gorgeous collection too, you can find it overhere in the Paper Issues store and use my code DANIELLE20 at check out for 20% off!
http://www.paperissues.com/
 
 
Something else that came in my package is the Swag Bag, the monthly embellishment kit from Paper Issues. It's only $9.99 and if you want to be sure that you'll have one each month, you can sign up for it at paperissues@gmail.com
For the Swag Bags you can use my discount code as well!
This is what's in the February Swag Bag.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 



11 comments:

  1. that's a beautiful layout. loving the pops of black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Danielle, this layout is just so darn cute!! Totally love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! I am loving the black mixed in with this collection and that pic is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Echt heel gaaf!! De zwarte accenten en de mooie kleuren, de indeling, top gedaan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one sweet photo, Danielle! Such an awesome layout too. I love the touches of black with all of the color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omgosh! So cute!! Great layout and love your use of color. Love your little man's hair. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout, Danielle! Awesome colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is totally adorable, Danielle!! Awesome use of the new Elle's and I love the cut files on your page! And how cute is your nephew...loving that hair! :)

    ReplyDelete