Friday, November 7, 2014

DT The Cut Shoppe - Sarcasm is my super power

Hi there, I'm sharing a layout for The Cut Shoppe today. Yesterday some fabulous new cut files have been added to the store and when I saw the Hero Up set, I knew what to do with it right away!

During my last California trip I found these PJ's and just for fun I had this picture taken. Never knew that one day it would be perfect to create a layout with. In my case the S on the chest doesn't stand for Superwomen, but definitely for Sarcasm. I think the 'Sarcasm is my Super Power' cut file is one of my very faves! I also used a part of the Background Tiny Triangles on this layout.

The papers and embellishments are from the We R Memory Keepers It Factor collection, which has the perfect bright colors for the subject. I also added in some wood drop chevrons from Pinkfresh Studio.





These are the complete cut files that I used on this layout with a link to where to find them in the store.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome!! I love love love love the title, the colors and the "wham" words!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this Danielle!! Such an awesome layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I designed It Factor for We R ( http://amandaroseblog.typepad.com/my_blog/2014/09/my-we-r-products-in-the-flesh.html ), and I love love love this layout. You definitely did all the wackiness that is that line justice. LOVE & thanks!

    ReplyDelete