Friday, December 26, 2014

The Cut Shoppe - Like

Hi everyone, I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas! Overhere it's still Christmas, as we have two Christmas days, but today is relaxing day for me. Watching movies and spending some time scrapping, it is.

I have a layout to share for The Cut Shoppe and it's with another picture from my California trip last September. San Francisco is one of my favorite cities in the whole wide world and I think we all know this Fisherman's Wharf sign. You just have to take a pic of it when you're there. This spot is a big 'like' for me, so the Word Art cut file is a perfect fit.

All papers and embellishments are from the Elle's Studio Sycamore Lane and Shine collections.






This is the complete Word Art cut file and you can find it overhere in the store.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment