Thursday, October 22, 2015

Pretty Little Studio - take off

Hello everyone, today I'm sharing a layout for Pretty Little Studio. For the big title of my page I cut it out of white cardstock with the Silhouette and backed up the letters with scraps of paper. This is one of my fave techniques to use up all those scraps I have laying around. All papers and embellishments are from the Let's Go collection. I'm totally in love with these colors and patterns!




Products Let's Go collection: Zurich paper | Prague paper | Denver paper | Boston paper | Dallas paper | Let's Fly Lt Blue vellum | Pocket cards Portland | Flair Fresno | Flair Florence | Pocket cards Pittsburgh | Shipping tags Cheyenne | Palm City phrase strips | New York notes | Watercolor word stickers | Gold word stickers | Vellum washi strips | Clear shapes Pacolet

Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment: