Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Pretty Little Studio - Go ADO

Hello everyone! It's time for the December sketch over at Pretty Little Studio.
This sketch challenged me to use more than one picture on a layout. I don't do that very often, but I actually like it once I've done it again. I noticed that the Treasure Island collection has the green and yellow tones that are the same as the colors of my soccer home team, so I went for a layout about my fave team. The big picture is taken right before the opening game this season and you see our mascot Storky. The left picture shows the food you MUST eat while at our stadium, a tradition that started decades ago. It comes close to a hotdog, but it's slightly different.

The cork die cut alpha is perfect for a big title and I used a small alpha stamp to put a phrase from our city's song along the bottom of the cluster.




Products Treasure Island collection: Starfish Bight paper | Crescent Reef paper | Rogue Beach paper | Die Cut Cork Alpha | Arrow Adventure | Tiny ABC Lime

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day!


No comments:

Post a Comment