Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Paper Issues - Negative Space challenge

Hello everyone! Last weekend we've had the online Spring Crop at Paper Issues and it was so much fun. I was also so lucky to spend this weekend with some of the Paper Issues girls at the Crop on the Cape, where we made some layouts for the challenges of the Paper Issues crop. I seriously had the best weekend ever. PI girls have become real friends over the years and it makes me so happy when I meet them in real life.

This layout is for the Negative Space challenge, which is a tough one for me. At the crop I only had instax pictures to work with and because of their small size I had a feeling it might be a little easier to join this challenge. I used the gorgeous Simple Stories You Are Here collection, which is even prettier in person. The picture is taken at the Amsterdam airport, right before I took off to Boston.




Today is the last day to link up your projects for the Spring Crop challenges. The prizes are amazing, so you don't want to miss out! You can find all the callenges overhere in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans facebook group.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment